Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") “General Data Protection Regulation”
Dear Customer / User
The undersigned Eredi Raimondo Bufarini srl, controller of your personal data processing, pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), informs you of the following regarding the personal data provided by you to manage our transactions with you.
The personal data collected and processed by the undersigned company may fall into the following categories:
· identifying data (personal or company details, addresses, numbers, tel., cell., fax., e-mail, tax data, other common data, etc.);
· data relating to the economic and commercial activity (orders, solvency, bank data, accounting and tax data, active products / services, other commercial data, etc.).
The personal data you provide will be used within the established limits and to pursue the purposes relating to the current relationship, in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down:
· by directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons in relation to personal data processing and the circulation of data;
· by directive 97/66/EC for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
· by directive 97/07/EC and Lgs.D. 185/99 for the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
· by directive 00/31/EC for electronic commerce;
· by EU regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) “General data protection regulation”;
· by It. Legislative Decree 70/2003 on electronic commerce.
In particular, processing is aimed at fulfilling obligations that are inherent and subsequent to all administrative, judicial, commercial, analytical, accounting and tax activities:
1. the collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the ongoing transactions with Eredi Raimondo Bufarini s.r.l. and to provide the Judicial Authority with any information requested;
2. the collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative, accounting, commercial and tax purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of commercial invoices or other documents;
3. any processing, by means of a special "profiling" process, of the personal data supplied by you, of that taken from your online navigation on our websites that can be monitored and by any use of telematic tools assigned to you as a result of the ongoing transactions with our company, in order to define your business profile;
4. any use of your business profile by Eredi Raimondo Bufarini s.r.l. for marketing and promotional purposes specific to Eredi Raimondo Bufarini s.r.l.;
The provision of data and the relative processing referred to in the previous points (a) (b) are mandatory for the respective purposes and legal obligations. Provision is also considered mandatory for the performance of all the activities of the undersigned, necessary and functional for the execution of the contractual obligations. Any refusal to provide the data for these purposes may result in the impossibility for the undersigned to carry out the contractual relations and legal obligations. On the other hand, the provision of data and the relative processing referred to in points (c) and (d) above for the profiling and sending of correspondence or advertising material that our company may also carry out through your e-mail address or fax number, is optional. At any time you can object to this processing by sending a request to the email address or fax number below. Any refusal to provide data for marketing and promotional communication purposes will not affect the regular execution of the ongoing relationship.
The personal data you provide will be treated "in a lawful and correct manner", as set forth by Article 11 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"). Data may be processed using paper, computer and electronic media, using appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality. Only accredited subjects such as, for example, those in charge of the administrative and accounting department, the marketing office and the sales department, as well as employees and all other authorised persons, the data management and IT maintenance systems staff, will be able to access and thus become aware of your data.
Your data will not be "disseminated" by us (with this term we mean that we will not share it with undefined subjects, in any way, not even by making it available or for consultation) except when such disclosure is the explicit objective, expressly required for the processing of the collected data. Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, your data may be "communicated" by us (with this term we mean limited to one or more specific subjects) in Italy and transferred abroad solely for the purposes specified above, to:
· subjects who can access the data according to the provision of the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits established by these rules (for example: bodies responsible for checks and inspections on the correct fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes, etc.);
· subjects who need to access your data for auxiliary purposes to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks assigned to them (for example: credit institutions and service providers, etc.);
· our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties, subject to our letter of assignment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data (for example: service companies, data processing companies, accounting/tax consultants, etc);
· subjects external to our structure, with whom we have specific agreements on the measures to be taken to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them and who, in any case, will process the data solely for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
The data processing controller is Eredi Raimondo Bufarini s.r.l., P. IVA 00715130423, site in Via Canonico Gino 7, Falconara Marittima (AN) 60015.
At any time you can exercise your rights under Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") which we provide below in full:
Right to access personal data and other rights
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, even if not yet recorded, and the provision of said data in intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to receive indication of:
· the origin of the personal data;
· the purposes and methods of processing;
· the logic applied for processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments;
· the identification details of the controller, the managers and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
· the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data or who can learn about it as the appointed representative for the State, managers or appointed bodies.
The data subject has the right to receive:
· the update, rectification or, when requested, the integration of his/her data;
· the deletion, pseudonymisation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
· the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in terms of their content, to those to whom the data has been given or shared with, except in the case in which such fulfilment is deemed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly excessive to the protected right.
The data subject has the right to refuse, in full or in part:
· for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject, even if pertinent to reason why it was collected;
· to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market or commercial communication research.